Anaerobic wastewater treatment
Anaerobic wastewater treatment is a wastewater treatment system using the upflow anaerobic process in a UASB reactor where oxygen is completely absent.
Wastewater influent is pumped to the reactor from the bottom moving upward and coming into contact with the anaerobic sludge blanket (granular sludge). The anaerobic microorganisms then convert organic pollutants into water and biogas.
Using microorganisms in an environment where oxygen is absent to break down nitrate compounds in wastewater via the nitrification and denitrification for wastewater with high level of nitrate and ammonium contents.
Aerobic wastewater treatment:
Aerobic bioreactor tank
Using aerobic microorganisms to break down organic pollutants and convert them into CO2, H2O, inorganic products and new biomass.
Application: Aerobic treatment is suitable for biodegradable waste at consistent capacity.
• Stable and strong performance
• Simple operation
Sequencing Batch Reactor (SBR)
All major steps in the SBR process occur in the same tank in sequential order: Anaerobic treatment - Aerobic treatment - Idle.
• Organic wastewater with high concentration of BOD, COD, nitrate, phosphorus at medium level of nitrate (<100mg/l)
• Suitable for wastewater with fluctuated concentration and volume of pollutant
• Incorporate both the treatment process and idle in the same tank → reduce usable area.
• Cost-effective for investment, operation, maintenance of equipment.
• Flexibility in recycle time and input wastewater volume.
Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor (MBBR)
Using the organic pollutant decomposition process in wastewater by utilizing attached microorganisms. Microorganisms grow onto the moving bed to create the biofilm at high concentration level. They will then feed on organic pollutants in wastewater and convert them into CO2 and H2O.
• Suitable for organic wastewater with low concentration of BOD, COD, and nitrate.
• Suitable for projects with limited usage area.
• High efficiency of BOD/COD treatment (n>95%) as well as the capacity to treat nitrate and phosphorous.
• Reduce sludge clogging.
• Low sludge production.
• Can withstand overloading up to 20% for input wastewater without the need to increase the volume of aeration tank by increasing the numbers of moving beds.
• Simple operation without the need for periodic maintenance of moving bed.
• Low investment cost.
With over 20 years of experience in the field of environment, ASIATECH has successfully applied the biological wastewater treatment technology to hundreds of wastewater treatment projects in various industries such as manufacturing, beer/beverage, coffee processing, food processing, aquaculture, hospital wastewater, municipal wastewater, and achieved outstanding efficiency in accordance with the effluent regulations and helped optimize operation cost.
In additions, ASIATECH also has a team of professional legal consultants who always stay updated with new standards and regulations, which allows us to answer all of the customer's questions on environmental law as well as legal procedures and licensing for project implementation in a swift and effective manner.
Please CONTACT US for more information.>>